- Space Invaders OpenGL <GPL>
- CSP(The Combat Simulator Project) <GPL>
- We are developing standards, technologies, code libraries, tools and artwork that can be used to build a wide variety of real-time combat simulators.
- glTron <GPL>
- Vamos <GPL>
- Vamos is an automotive simulation framework with an emphasis on thorough physical modeling and good C++ design. Vamos includes a real-time, first-person, 3D driving application.
- The free space simulation that lets you explore our universe in three dimensions. Celestia runs on Windows, Linux, and Mac OS X.
- glAnts <GPL>
- glAnts - This project is a combination game and simulation that will allow you to interact with simple artificial ants.
- Scorched3D <GPL>
- Scorched 3D is a game based loosely (or actually quite heavily now) on the classic DOS game Scorched Earth "The Mother Of All Games".
- BZFlag is a free multiplayer multiplatform 3D tank battle game. The name stands for Battle Zone capture Flag. It runs on Irix, Linux, *BSD, Windows, Mac OS X and other platforms.
- asteroids3D <GPL>
- Some time ago (2002/2003), I have found interest in the asteroids3D game by Stuart Mark Pomerantz, a first person shooter blowing up asteroids. It was a little slow so I revamped the source tree to today's standards and also fix bugs.
- GLSnake3d <GPL>
- GLSnake3D is a portable 1st/3rd person shooter-like Snake clone with nice OpenGL 3d gfx. A nice multiplayer engine allows online matches.
- StormWar <GPL>
- StormWar is a 3D realtime strategy game inspired by a quite unknown but great old game: NetStorm, Islands at War.
- TuxRacer <GPL>
- Tux Racer is a simple OpenGL-based racing game featuring Tux, the Linux Penguin.
- TORCS(The Open Racing Car Simulator) <GPL>
- TORCS, The Open Racing Car Simulator is a highly portable multi platform car racing simulation. It is used as ordinary car racing game, as AI racing game and as research platform. It runs on Linux (x86, AMD64 and PPC), FreeBSD and Windows.
- Neverball <GPL>
- Tilt the floor to roll a ball through an obstacle course before time runs out. Neverball is part puzzle game, part action game, and entirely a test of skill.
- Palomino Flight Simulator / http://sf.net/projects/palomino-sim <GPL>
- Palomino is an arcade-style flight simulator written in C++ using OpenGL.
- skruzd <MIT>
- "skruzd" is a small and simple cartoon style shooting game programmed using "CrystalSpace" and "Crystal Entity Layer" 3D Game Development Kits.
- Sokoban 3D <GPL>
- Sokoban 3D is a 3D implementation of the game Sokoban. It contains many features and has excellent graphics. 3Dな倉庫番。
- TnL(Thunder&Lightning) <GPL>
- Thunder&Lightning is a futuristic action flight simulator game that takes place in a large 3D environment. Jump into the pilot seat of your Lightning aircraft and fight against Thunder tanks in a fierce battle for control of the island! SDL+OpenGL+OpenAL
- OpenGL Target Practice <LGPL>
- OpenGL Target Practice. Simple OpenGL based shooter developed for educational and entertainment purposes. OpenAL is used for audio.
- BZFlag - Multiplayer 3D Tank Game <LGPL>
- OpenSource OpenGL Multiplayer Multiplatform Battle Zone capture the Flag. 3D first person Tank Simulation.
with GLUT †
- InvaderR <GPL>
- A simple space invader clone written in OpenGL and Glut. Use left and right to move, z to shoot, press enter when a face apears to continue.
- SPRING Surgical Simulator <GPL>
- SPRING is a real-time surgical simulation system with soft-tissue modeling and networked haptics. SPRING is cross-platform (Unix, Windows, and OS X.) Written in C++ with OpenGL, SPRING reads many common 3-D file formats and supports parallel processing. って事で外科手術のシミュレータらしい。
SPRING is a real-time soft-tissue modeling engine for:
- Training surgeons
- Building surgery skills
- Surgical rehearsal
- An extensible, open-source platform for developing scenarios and simulations
- Pineapple 3 <GPL>
- You are sherif of a small village in the far west. During a dark night of summer, the gang of reds, a bad group of crazy minded people, come to your town to kill every one. You must kill them all before all citizens are killed !
- TORCS <GPL>
- TORCS, The Open Racing Car Simulator is a highly portable multi platform car racing simulation. It is used as ordinary car racing game, as AI racing game and as research platform. It runs on Linux (x86, AMD64 and PPC), FreeBSD, MacOSX and Windows.
with GLFW †
- The BOMBER <GPL>
- Bomber is 3D airplane simulator in C/C++ based on GLFW OpenGL framework. This project aims to create full, playable 3D game, with heavily commented source codes, that would be a fundament for creating a tutorial concernig all sides of Game development process.
with OpenGL ES †
- Jetro Lauhoa -- Creations
- Laser Squad 3D <GPL>
- Laser Squad 3D is a squad-based tactical pseudo-realtime strategy game. It can be played either single player or two players over a network. It includes different missions, weapons and equipment. Emphasis is on easy setup, quick start, and enjoyment.
- WW2D / http://developer.berlios.de/projects/ww2d <GPL>
- WW2D is cross-platform, free and open-source application similar to NASA World Wind or Google Earth software. WW2D is based on Java and OpenGL technologies and will run on Windows, Mac OS X, Linux (x86 and amd64) and even Solaris SPARC!
- id Software
- Quake1 SourceCode
- Quake2 SourceCode
- Quake3 SourceCode
- GLQuake & GLHexen 2 for MacOS & MacOSX
- This site is dedicated to maintaining and updating the opensourced GLQuake, GLHexen 2 and related games for Classic MacOS and MacOSX. Our goal is not only to provide solid ports of PC games, but to add features that Mac users have come to expect and refine the code for optimal performance on Macintosh systems.
FlightGear Flight Simulator関連 †
- FlightGear Flight Simulator / JP FlightGear Flight Simulator <GPL>
- The FlightGear flight simulator project is an open-source, multi-platform, cooperative flight simulator development project.
- FlightGear Mac OS X <GPL>
- The FlightGear simulator for Mac OS X. By installing a package you can fly around the world in the comfort of your own home. If you have tried FlightGear on Mac OS X before, try again.
- FGSD(The FlightGear Scenery Designer) <GPL>
- FGSD is an OpenSource interactive program that allow its user to design custom sceneries for the FlightGear flight simulator project.
- Flightgear Flight Planner <GPL>
- A Flight Planner for Flightgear. This Java/SWT based Gui flight planner uses the airport and navaid databases of the Flightgear, allowing the user to search for airports and navigation aids and plan flights between them.
- SimGear <LGPL>
- SimGear is a set of open-source libraries designed to be used as building blocks for quickly assembling 3d simulations, games, and visualization applications. SimGear is a relatively new project, and while quite a bit of code has been written in conjunction with the FlightGear project, the final interface and arrangements are still evolving.
- OpenGC(The Open Source Glass Cockpit Project) <The OpenGC License>
- OpenGC is a multi-platform, multi-simulator, open-source C++ tool for developing and implementing high quality glass cockpit displays for simulated flightdecks.
- JSBSim Flight Dynamics Model <GPL>
- JSBSim is an open source flight dynamics model (FDM) that compiles and runs under many operating systems, including Microsoft Windows, Apple Macintosh, Linux, IRIX, Cygwin (Unix on Windows), etc. The FDM is essentially the physics/math model that defines the movement of an aircraft under the forces and moments applied to it using the various control mechanisms and from the forces of nature. JSBSim has no native graphics. It can be run by itself as a standalone program, taking input from a script file and various aircraft configuration files; or, it can be run as an integrated part of a larger flight simulator implementation that includes a visual system.
- KFreeFlight <GPL>
- KFreeFlight is a FLightGear GUI-frontend designed for KDE users. It can launch FLightGear with the most options without writting a very long command line.
- Atlas <GPL>
- Atlas aims to produce and display high quality charts of the world for users of FlightGear, an open source flight simulator. This is achieved through two main parts: The map creator (simply called Map) and the Atlas viewer.
- A340GC/libGC <GPL>
- The Glass Cockpit Library (libGC) is created for the Airbus A340 Glass Cockpit (a340gc) which is an Open Source project. The a340gc project is part of the Airbus A340 simulator project of the IRADIS Foundation. The goal of libGC and a340gc is to create a free framework that can be used to build a glass cockpit upon.